Join us at Topsort, a dynamic and innovative Series A startup in the media space that is democratizing the secret of profitable and delightful Google and Amazon style advertising via simple, auction-based products that leverages newest technology in machine learning.
With a vision to redefine media consumption, we're on our way to becoming the next big thing in the digital landscape, akin to early Google. We are looking for an Account Executive to be at the forefront of this exciting journey.
At Topsort, we're reshaping the e-commerce landscape with our cutting-edge growth media infrastructure and tools. We believe in making advertising intuitive, intelligent, and genuinely cool, without any of the creepy ads or cookie-obsession (well, maybe just the chocolate ones). In a rapidly changing industry, we're on a mission to democratize monetization access for all and ensure that advertising doesn't leave any brand or seller feeling confused or overwhelmed.
Our team is all about straightforward communication, embracing feedback without taking it personally, and fostering a super collaborative environment. We thrive on working together, lifting each other up, and getting things done with a sense of urgency. We're the kind of team that loves making bold choices, sharing extraordinary opinions, and maintaining a 100mph pace. No endless meetings here – if it can be done today, we're all about getting it done today.
- Strategic Sales and Relationship Building:
- Identify and engage with key decision-makers in large enterprises to introduce our category-defining media solutions.
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Leverage networking and relationship-building skills to expand our enterprise footprint.
- Understand each client's unique challenges and tailor solutions that align with their strategic objectives.
- Conduct high-impact presentations and product demos.
- Collaboration and Teamwork:
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to develop strategies that resonate with enterprise clients.
- Act as the voice of the customer, providing feedback to internal teams to influence product development.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities.
- Provide insights to the leadership team to inform future business strategies.
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales targets,
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
What We Expect From You
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, ideally within a very technical product and a very fast-growing dynamic startup environment, proven track record of sales and commercial success in a customer-facing role
- Fast learning and deep understanding of marketplaces and media space, bonus point if you’ve used ad products out there and have an understanding of marketplace, retailer, or advertiser pain points
- Undergrad or graduate degree, preferably technical, and bonus points if you have an MBA
- Passion for sales and growth, curiosity, and relentless drive are must-haves for this sales role
- Resourceful: excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to articulate complex solutions in a clear and persuasive manner, and if needed ability to put together sales materials on the fly yourself
- Proven ability to think strategically and develop innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills. Ability to engage effectively with various stakeholders and navigate complex organization structures of customer companies
- Proficiency in analyzing market trends and client data to inform business strategies.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet customers and attend industry events.
What is it like to work at Topsort?
- Silicon Valley to the World: We were born in the pandemic by Stanford and Harvard alum cofounders who offers remote-working options with coworking memberships and (at least) once a year in person offsite gathering. You’ll be welcomed by coworkers in 11 countries that all bring a unique perspective to the company from day 1.
- Valued for Your Individuality: From personalized birthday gifts to work anniversaries, and management training program or in-person gatherings or career talks and mentorships, part-time DJs and tik-tok vloggers are also commercial leaders and technical staff at Topsort. We don’t take management with a cookie cutter approach - but rather we cherish your quarks and think it makes us stronger.
- Constant Improvement: The best way to grow is by doing, Topsort team is made of action-driven, intelligent, and curious individuals who are constantly seeking improvements and reinventions that lead to be a better output and never content with the status quo.
- Embrace a Sports Team Mentality: We are all helpful and collaborative internally. You are ultimately surrounded by just different people that are all here to help you get the job done and shine as team.
- Direct and Speedy: We give candid feedback, push each other to set higher goals and produce more impact by always thinking “how do we do this faster and better”
- Employee Stock Option Plan: Because we believe every person who is joining an early stage fast growing startup should be incentivized as the company grows.
- Of course, 401k, dental, medical and vision insurance - and we continually add to our benefits package based on employee preferences and feedback, ensuring that we take care of our team in the best possible way!
Topsort is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Are you ready to apply? Email HR@TOPSORT.COM