We are currently looking to welcome to our team an experienced and skilled Amazon PPC Specialist.
Who You Are:
- You are a critical thinker, a focused and driven professional with a highly analytical, strategic, and growth mindset.
- You have the unique ability to foresee possible difficulties within Amazon accounts, the ability to design and build PPC campaigns, and utilize reliable keyword research tools to find converting keywords.
- You have a passion for statistical data analysis, and you devote yourself to monitoring, analyzing and optimizing online campaigns to drive profitable online sales and maximize returns.
- You are proactive, but not reactive. You have a problem-solving approach and you love data and numbers. You possess a kind, caring nature, a helpful attitude, and you work well in a team.
As our Amazon PPC Specialist, you will be Accountable for:
- Increasing profitability by growing our Amazon revenue through paid advertising
- Managing end-to-end Amazon PPC & AMS campaigns from setup to ongoing review, analysis, and troubleshooting
- Optimizing ongoing digital campaigns
- Conducting keyword research, analysis, and keyword expansion
- Providing efficient and effective campaign management against set KPIs
- Providing written, high-level insights, daily and weekly reports
- Tracking growth alongside weekly targets, and ensuring targets are met
- Making recommendations to address any issues and opportunities
- Monitoring organic keyword ranking and implementing PPC strategies to boost rankings
- Monitoring & maintaining daily trends, ACOS, profit, and spend across multiple products
- Providing help and advice to team members within the sales and marketing team to improve the product descriptions, thereby making them more keyword-relevant
- Developing and maintaining a professional knowledge of new and emerging trends/tools/software related to Amazon.
- Proven Amazon PPC and AMS experience is ESSENTIAL!
- You are highly skilled at PPC optimization techniques and are motivated to improve current systems and procedures, with the innovation to introduce new ones into the company where you see necessary
- You have direct, hands-on experience in managing scale and complex paid search campaigns
- You have a natural ability for numbers, with strong mathematical and analytical skills
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & ‘internet-speed’ environment with tight deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail, data manipulation, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and self disciplined, and able to work remotely, unaffected by the challenges and distractions that remote work can often bring.
- A full-time remote job, which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world
- Work in the Central European Time Zone with the flexibility of working hours
- Regular social and fun activities
- Anniversary and Birthday bonuses
- VimerTrips: One trip a year to meet your colleagues in person
- Possibilities for personal and professional growth (we aim to promote within a team)
- 20 paid days off to use for personal needs throughout the year Parental leave
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption :)
- Charity Match Programme: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of choice. We want to support each team member’s cause to help make the world a better place.